Welcome

Dear Friends Welcome, Thank you for stopping by and sharing in my words and experience. More will be revealed as we listen and follow what we know is love and truth. May we celebrate and share in the joy.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Yes. I am Goddess Unfolding

Hello Again,
I just finished reading Chris Gullebeau's book "The Art of Non-Conformity" and it's fantastic. He suggests blogging regularly if we are blogging, so I've picked Mondays as I my blog in day. The consistency factor alone will help me and you because what I'm sharing is valuable to those that seek it. "The Magdalene Awakening" by L. Shannon Andersen was suggested to me by a very dear friend. There is much information in the book that is helpful and accurate, I'm especially enjoying recognizing synchronicity and messages that pop into my day.

Yesterday the term Holy Grail popped into my day at least 8 times, which I found delightful and insightful. I remembered that Mary Magdalene is the Holy Grail and many of us are bringing her message out into this time. I owned that this is part of my work and it might call you s well. If words like Cathar, France, Frankincense and Myrrh, Mary Magdalene and Goddess resonate with you then take this moment to breathe, love yourself and research a couple of these things together and see what you discover. Have Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment