Welcome

Dear Friends Welcome, Thank you for stopping by and sharing in my words and experience. More will be revealed as we listen and follow what we know is love and truth. May we celebrate and share in the joy.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Noticing

Good Morning,

It's another magical day, filled with self-love and awareness and it's just 9:45 am. This self-love business is rather difficult yet it's so important. I'm on my way to living my life the way Great Spirit intended, I see glimpses of it now and then and am grateful for that.

This morning, as I lay cozily in bed before getting up, I started complaining about some things my husband does and in a blessed realization I noted that he is a mirror for me. I too do the same thing, albeit in a different way but the essence is the same. When all is well I get scared and I throw a cog in the wheel, most easily by gaining weight. When all is going well I panic and eat more to stay in my less-than comfort zone.

Fascinating. My answer is to forgive myself and forgive him, then loves us as we both learn what it is to be the best humans. We're trying, perhaps that's part of the problem, I say as I laugh whole heartedly. "
"No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
―Yoda to Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment